DataNET: Multi-Network I.P. Data Processing and Routing
DataNET has no equal. It merges multiple networks
and hardware from a variety of manufactures onto common databases and display
screens. Whether you are tracking and messaging field personnel, remote mobile
assets such as vehicles, vessels or aircraft, DataNET provides you with the
platform that enables you to communicate on a Global basis.
At its heart is
Plus. our I.P. packet data routing
software. Evolved over the past 15 years, it delivers a very stable and secure
platform integrated with multiple terrestrial and satellite networks. Available
with AES-256 encription for military and law enforcement applications.
WHAT MAKES DATANET UNIQUE
It's not centrally hosted!
Installs in client's own servers behind
AES-256 encryption option for Government
and Military Agencies.
Merges multiple data networks, Satellite
Pricing scaled to address small and
large corporations and agencies.
Integrated with a wide range of 3rd. party hardware; Cellular/Satellite/LMR
Cloud Service available.
One DataNET can connect worldwide to a range of assets and regional
offices using WebGATE for control and monitoring over I.P. open Internet or
- It can be installed on any Windows based computer.
- Multiple terrestrial and satellite network interfaces.
Encryption in our Mil-Gate variant.
- Built-in web, email and SMS servers
- Mapping support including ESRI,Google, and OpenStreetMaps.
- Works with static and dynamic mobile addresses.
- Can work as a private routing hub for maximum security.
- Works as a public regional or global IP router.
- Integrates with legacy systems andg third-party programs.
- Works with ODBC databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc).